Tuesday, November 6, 2018

How I Stay Fit- 6th Class


How I stay fit

I stay fit by playing a lot of sports. I play camogie, which is my favourite sport, soccer and Gaelic football. Every day after school I do my homework and then go outside and hit a sliotar off a wall. Some days I would be out there for over 2 hours. Then I would practice my solos, so I would run around a lot while doing that. I play for 4 different clubs. I play for Seandun, St Vincent’s camogie and hurling club, Hollyhill ladies football club and Delaney’s Gaelic football club. I do soccer training on Monday, Camogie on Wednesday, I do Gaelic on Thursday and I do more camogie on Saturdays and Sundays and then I would have matches on any other day. I stay fit by eating fruit and vegetables as well. I don’t eat much sweets anymore, only if it’s a special occasion. I like staying fit because if I didn’t I wouldn’t be able to play much sport because I wouldn’t be able to run. I also wouldn’t be able to play for the school soccer, Camogie or Gaelic team and we are in the Sciath Na scoil final in a few weeks. I think we are going to win. We will definitely win if all our team stay fit. That’s why there is also a good side of staying fit. That’s why I like to stay fit and how I stay fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment